Thursday, July 16, 2009

WAT A busy Life&Hate ppl tat say I thin

HUh .... so tiring ... once in campus always hv to write write write try to find a place online to get info (coz campus wireless signal not good always cant on9 at the place i stay)... THEN hv to bring a super heavy laptop bag to library and on9 huh so ma fan .... my life now is wake up bath rush out take bus then lecture then lab then library then report then tired and sleep ....huh somemore right I 've meet ppl tat keep on say "yer y u so thin , eat more la !" I feel like punch their face they seems to like feel I am alien or wat .. not tat I don wan eat jus tat I cant fat !!! Y cant they jus understand ?????? YO !! Will u go in front of a fat girl and say "yo y u so fat ? eat less la ..."No right ? BUt y come to me and say I am thin!! huh

1 comment:

  1. but u really is thin ma...
    actually i think might have some problem with it...
    身体不太能够吸收营养。。

    ReplyDelete